Lt Col Amy Myzie
Maj Robert Cann
Maj Christopher Heitkamp
Maj Matthew Hooper
Maj Joseph Pona
Maj Gary Salmonson
Maj Frank Tino
Capt Armando Montalvo
SM Victor M. Guarnera
The purpose of the Civil Air Patrol Inspector General System is, in part, to create an independent and objective system that:
1. Resolves problems affecting the Civil Air Patrol mission promptly and objectively.
2. Creates an atmosphere of trust in which issues can be objectively and fully resolved without retaliation or the fear of reprisal.
3. Ensures the existence of responsive complaint and inspection programs characterized by objectivity, integrity, and impartiality.
4. Ensures the concerns of Civil Air Patrol members and the best interests of the Civil Air Patrol are addressed through objective fact-finding.
5. Educates Civil Air Patrol members and commanders regarding the privileges of and protection for those contacting an inspector general.
6. Ensures inspectors general, inspector general staff members, and investigating officers are trained to conduct thorough, unbiased investigations and inspections based on fair and objective fact-finding. Specific, detailed guidance on the CAP IG program may be found in CAPR 123-1
Subordinate Unit Inspections are being conducted for all units in NJWG, as part of the IG team's normal duties.
Units must respond to Subordinate Unit Inspection Discrepancies. Use the eServices Discrepancy Tracking System (DTS) to submit your SUI responses.
Staff Assistant Visits are conducted by any headquarters, commander, or staff officer on their unit(s) or program activity to determine how well they are doing.